Friday, November 21, 2008

Play Poker for Free On Your iPhone

Do you have an iPhone yet? If not, there is a good chance that you will end up with one sooner or later (especially if you are already an AT&T customer). I personally got my iPhone during December of 2007 (I was a Sprint customer at the time, but paid the fee to terminate my contract so that I could switch to AT&T), and I have to say that I still enjoy it as much as I did when I first got it. From staying on top of my emails to being able to hop on the Internet whenever I need (or want), my iPhone really does allow me to be a more productive person. Although there have been a lot of companies that have tried to imitate Apple's creation, none of the knockoffs can come close to comparing to the real iPhone.

In addition to its built-in features, one of the best thing about the iPhone is the ability to add applications. Thanks to the hard work of third party developers, you can find an iPhone app to do just about anything that you want. From productivity tools to apps that are solely dedicated to providing entertainment, you can find all sorts of great apps in Apple's official store.

Although a large percentage of the apps for the iPhone cost money, there are also a lot of great free iPhone apps. While it may come as surprise, poker is one of the areas where there are a significant amount of great free apps. If you have an iPhone and want to be able to play free poker with it, you actually have a wide variety of choices.

According to their description, Live Poker is the most popular free poker application for the iPhone. Live Poker allows you to compete against 1.5 million other players, and gives you a thousand free chips every single day.

If you are in the minority of people who do not like the Live Poker app, you still have plenty of other choices for free poker apps. Other popular choices for people who want to play poker for free on their iPhone are Free Video Poker, Fat-Free Video Poker, Quick Poker and Oasis Poker. If you are interested in reviewing additional information about any of these apps (or would like to take a look at the paid poker apps that are available), all you need to do is open iTunes, launch the iTunes Store, navigate to the App Store and perform a search for poker.

0 comments: